Wisdom Wednesday

Wisdom Wednesday is brought to you today by Brie- Brienne Bishop from our RS Crew. We are so fortunate to have her on our committe as well as one of our regular writers God sure blessed us when He sent Brie our way. She has a love for God and a passion to help others. I pray you will find her post as much of a blessing I have.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
Romans 12:1-2
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
I have read and reread these verses! Y’all have you struggles with any form of habit that is not good for you? Eating to much, smoking, drinking soft drinks instead of water?
I have struggled with weight off and on my whole life! I have been dieting off and on for years and years and years. So I’ve been on a journey since February and I vowed to God I was going to look at it differently this time. I was made for so much more than dieting. You pretty lady were made for more than dieting. We were made to glorify and honor the Lord with every part of our life. So I got to thinking okay Lord even down to what I eat? I mean does that really bother You?
Well I got my answer, Yes He does care. Our bodies are His dwelling place. Would you invite someone over and not take time to clean and care for your home? Our bodies our a temple to the Holy Spirit!
Not to mention the first sin was with food,I mean that crazy piece of fruit.
So I ask that you pray for me as I continue this journey. It has been amazing! My prayer for you and me sweet sisters is that we would seek to glorify and honor Him down to what you put in your mouth as food!
So pray for me as I continue. “remodeling my temple”
In Christ
Brie
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fork In The Road

Carrie's Story

Totally in Tuesdays