Well happy tired yet thriving Thursday!!!

Have you had a need for a lot of coffee today!?
I have!

There are so many things swirling around in my head, I sometimes don’t know whether I’m coming or goin😂!! Worry and stress about work, mommy-ing, cleaning, laundry, supper, lunches, socks, rain boots, rain coats, money, this CRAZY WORLD we live in! Can I get an amen?

Our Brains never turn off! We fret about things we can control and we fret about things we can’t!!! But how sweet it is to know that no matter what is going on around us, God is there and HE compassionately LOVES us!!!!

He gives us peace in the storms, if we will just be still and let Him! I love this verse! It is so encouraging and refreshing! I hope it blesses you today!
❤️

 “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:10‬ ‭

 By Marianne Lancaster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fork In The Road

Carrie's Story

Totally in Tuesdays