Live in the Moment

Learning to experience Joy in the Journey has taught me that in order to fully appreciate my life, I must learn to live in the moment. Way too often I have missed out on the little joys of the day because I am waiting to celebrate the big joys of tomorrow! 
I am not living in the present because I'm too focused on the future! I am not PRESENT in the present.


My desire is to be more aware of the little joys and celebrate each moment of each day. I want to be more focused, attentive, and appreciative of the time God has given me. The moments fly and the time passes so quickly. Moments turn into days, days into weeks,  weeks into months, and months into years. I cant stop time from ticking,  but I sure can hold onto the moments and live in them while they are passing. I can be present in the present moment! I can put down my phone and other distractions and be more focused on those around me. I can turn off the TV and be more attentive to the people in my life. I can be more determined to appreciate the blessings God has given me! 




Each one of us have been given this moment to live. We are not promised tomorrow, so we should leave tomorrow in the future. We cant go back to yesterday, so we should leave yesterday in the past. But we do have today...we have this moment! How will we choose to live it? Will you choose dread, frustration, or laziness? Or will you choose to live it with joy, abundance, and purpose! I pray you will thrive and not just survive it, cause once it's gone- it's gone! Please choose to experience Joy in your Journey and start with today! 

Blessings and joy sweets Sisters! 
Dorothy Gates



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fork In The Road

Carrie's Story

Totally in Tuesdays