I AM NOT ALONE

I AM NOT ALONE 
Follower of Christ Friday 
by Brandi Bell 



Yesterday as I was driving around with one of my sons we noticed that to the west of us were some dark clouds. Naturally we then noticed to the east of us it was still beautiful blue skies with cumulus clouds litering the sky. 

My son was even aware "Mom, isn’t that crazy on one side of us is darkness and on the other side it’s still beautiful and pretty."  

Well as we turn the corner, and head into another direction it turns out we were now going towards the storm. While only a short time ago we had been moving away from it. 
Me, seeing the moment for teaching for myself and my son I explain to him that at a moments notice we could be heading into a storm.  

I said, "Look, right now we’re coming out of the storm, and now that we have turned 'what are we doing?" 
He replied,  "We’re heading into the storm."  
I continued, "Right, and if this car represents God where is God in all of it?" 
And he replied "He’s right there with us." 

And that’s so true! Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

You see, all through life you’re either going into, right in the middle of, or just coming out of a storm. 
And even though we can't necessarily determine what's going to hapoen, we can trust and be certain that no matter what, in it ALL, God is with us! I am not alone, and neither are you ! 




Love, 
Brandi Bell 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fork In The Road

Carrie's Story

Totally in Tuesdays