Virtuous Business Woman Wednesday!
By Tammie polk

 Ladies, you know I can ๐Ÿƒ with being a Righteous Worker...and I intend to do JUST that! Every Wednesday, I'll be sharing one chapter of my book, The Virtuous Business Woman: Inspired by Proverbs 31. This woman was MORE than a wife and mother...she ran a BUSINESS! Let's get into it! Chapter 1: Purpose to Be Virtuous Proverbs 31:10, "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies?" She: ♦has, exhibits, and maintains both personal and professional integrity ♦is truthful, fair, and firm in ALL business dealings ♦does what is right, even if it means losing clients, money, or business relationships ♦is guided by the principles of God's Word, even in business ♦uses discernment and good judgment ♦knows her value ♦prices her services fairly, but competitively ♦does not undervalue herself or diminish her value ♦knows what she can and cannot do and does not misrepresent herself or her limitations ♦realizes that she has something rare and precious to offer, even in the wake of real or perceived competition Action Plan: ♦ Evaluate your value ♦ Evaluate your business relationships ♦ Evaluate your decision making practices ♦ Evaluate your stance on your competition ♦ Evaluate your business practices Questions to ask yourself: 1. What do I want to be known for? 2. Am I fair and firm? 3. Am I willing to take a stand for right, even of it costs me? 4. What scriptures do I need to keep in mind? 5. What business relationships do I need to sever or reevaluate? 6. Am I using good judgment? 7. Do I have baby prices? 8. Am I unfairly targeting my competition through my prices? 9. Am I using the best business practices? 10. Am I making claims and/or promises that I know I can't fulfill? 11. Am I doubting my uniqueness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fork In The Road

Carrie's Story

Totally in Tuesdays